Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's Official!!

Pregnant?
Ummmm No.

Engaged?
Nope

New job?
I wish!

Lost weight?
Did I mention Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream?

Addicted to blogging?
Yep and proud of it!!!

Seriously I have not had to this much "word" mental stimulation in a looooong time. I love partaking in every one's lives. Reading about personal life to politics truly excites me. The power your words hold resident with me throughout the day. The inspire me, challenge me, make me laugh, and encourage me. Blogging and following the blogs of others was one of the best decisions I have made. Besides it get me to write more!

Keep doing what you do, cause you do it well!

It only takes one to start a revolution....

2 comments:

  1. Blooging does that to you. You begin thinking you won't give it much time next thing you know it is taking on a life of it's own.

    If you don't tune in to other blogs or write on your own you get the shakes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, mine has taken on a life and a following of it's own.

    But I like it. It's theraputic and you get many perspectives on either your life or thoughts.

    I've learned so much over the past few months since I've started.

    ReplyDelete