Friday, January 16, 2009

I Miss Loving Something...

Those were the words my girl recently said to me. We were chatting on yahoo and the conversation turning to our passions. I told her that writing is my passion that I have "lost" since my brother died in '06. I haven't been giving it the attention it deserves. Then she said she loved singing and she said..."I miss loving something." Those words cut straight to my heart.

When was the last time we said and meant, "I love _____!" Not just used the word love to describe our overwhelming feeling of pleasure, but really had to deep connection to those words we released into the atmosphere. When was the last time we did something we loved and didn't even have to tell anyone we loved it, cause it showed in evey fiber of our being! That intense fire was almost tangible to those who were in your presence. You inspired them and you had no clue.

Yeah, loving something is that good!

So find that passion that stirs your heart and love it.

It only takes one to start a revolution.....

No comments:

Post a Comment