Thursday, August 27, 2009

Debrief...I Found It

I know, I know. I promised to give the details of teaching my first community college class. Sorry I have been super tired from trying to adjust to the new schedule and the fact that I have to be at work all and sometimes all night...what happened to those summer days????

Anywhoo, class was absolutely AMAZING! I know without a shadow of a doubt I want to be at the college level. I was so at ease in the classroom with a mixture of traditional and non-traditional students, which was at first my biggest fear. But, I gotta have it! Seriously I can't wait for next Tuesday! It felt like I had finally found my oasis. You know the place you begin to search for and it seems to be always three steps ahead of you. You never seem to meet it at the right location at the exact same time.

Standing in front that class made me realize I had arrived. Destiny and I had shared a common space and time.

1 comment:

  1. Well, congrats I am glad that things are working out.

    I know how life can get in the way off blogging so, take your time we will be here waiting for the details.

    ReplyDelete