Monday, September 24, 2018

Following a Dream

Today I decided that I wanted to try a new venture. In fact I have a couple of new ventures I want to try. First at bat is my voice. No people, bring it back. I don't wanna sing. I am 38 yrs old. That dream died when I blasted NKOTB from my pink radio on Virginia Street. On the porch that day, I couldn't quite hit the notes. Yeah I knew I was a wrap. I digress. Which I tend to do a lot...back to my voice.

I love my words. The way they appear on white space. Dominating in bold formation. Letters to words to feelings cut by Truth. Creative words. Swirling through pathways rushing in time to arrive at understanding. I really love my words.

And my voice too. I want folks to hear my voice. Hear it utter the words I string together in creation. The tone. The mood surrounded. Its pitch. Pure sound of delight to me. When my voice carries the full weight of my words I shudder in belief. My voice connects those words to the energy and power of Truth and it is then that I hear the ending. It is done. All I have spoken has come to be. Selah.

I want to speak life to you. My human touching your heart. Where the issues of life reside. Let you hear my voice laced with words that kindly deposit vitamin Truth of Love. Real love. Human love. Unbound. Without cause or reason. Just because Love. Knitting smiles back together again. Pushing you to take up your bed and walk. Be healed. Then go spread your healing to other humans with your voice.

The details are being pieced together. I am following the way being paved. Just wait. In a minute you gone hear my voice.

In the lean time, between time, have you abandoned your dream? You know the one I'm talking about. Because dreams never travel alone, you may have only stepped into one part and left the others by the way side. Go get them. They are waiting for you. The great thing about life and dreams, they travel with you. They are still there. You don't have to travel back in time where you laid it down. Just dig. Dig in the inside of you. Uncover. Remove. Dust off. It's there. None of use were created for single use. We're multifaceted greatness. Sure we have aged some yet our dreams are always timely to blossom. It's there. Lay aside those lame broken excuses. It's there. Listen. It's there.




No comments:

Post a Comment