Wednesday, December 10, 2008

20 Days

So I found out last night that the guy I'm crushing will the leaving for California in 20 days! 20 days! Yes 20 days! Secretly I'm flippin out. At first I didn't think twice about but last night when we got to talking about it, reality hit me square in the face! I keep it to myself because I refuse to be selfish. I am under the impression that some things are better left unsaid. I don't want him to change his life for me. Do you, boo! If the move is what you need to better advance yourself and your skills, I am all for it. Maybe these next 20 days is all we are supposed to have.

I almost make it seem like its the end of something, but in all possibility it may be! I am definitely lavishing in the moments.

I know this is a short post, but I had to tell somebody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment