Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Speak

Yesterday I spoke. Yesterday it flowed brazen with confidence. Poignant and free. Determined to be heard. Didn't matter who listened. It wanted my attention.

That's the power of it. Truth. Sure it wants to connect to the receiver, like any message does. Yet it merely wants to be spoken. To be heard by you first. Are you listening?

Truth is not predicated on the feelings or actions of others. It will stand regardless. It's really more so about you. You are the receiver. The message is for you. Only heard if you speak.

The hesitation to speak stems from fear. Wanting to hold hostage your pruning. Your healing. Your growth. Your change. Fear knows the power of Truth. Understands how forced silence traps ambition and keeps potential dormant. Locked in space. Unable to move. Unable to be planted. Unable to grow. Root. Sprout seeds. Seeds needed to be carried away by the wind to land in rich ground. Truth has that power when it's spoken. It must be spoken. Speak it to believe it and then believe that which you speak. Your Truth. It is intended to be free. Live open. And the great thing about your Truth, it makes life worth living for.

It's imperative not to confuse your Truth with current rubbish filtrating the airwaves. You're not a garbage can. Stop collecting the trash. It buries Truth. Makes it had to breath. Though Truth never dies, it can be challenging to revive from under the lies. When disconnected from you, your center is misaligned. Stagnant. Rotting in place. Free your Truth. Free you.

Your Truth continuous heals you. Makes room for vulnerability which is necessary for growth.

I spoke my Truth again today. Today it stood open, naked and unashamed. I repeated it a couple of times. Rolled the words on my tongue. The heavy lift felt light as it gained strength from my parted lips. Warmed my heart. Pricked my spirit. My Truth really set me free.

Don't be afraid to speak.
The only person who needs to listen is YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment